Old Glossop School

Old Glossop School

Friday, 15 July 2011


Gill has done some checking on licenses, an issue raised at the 12/7 meeting. She writes:-

In simple terms as it is a community building for use by the community you could in fact apply for all the relevant licences ie entertainment, music, dancing etc,  for no cost.  The only one that would cost you would be the alcohol licence, having said that you can have 12 temporary event licences per year at the building, so should you require an alcohol licence for a particular event get the organiser to obtain it.
The recommendation is to go for all the licences you can that don’t cost and then get the event organiser to obtain any alcohol licence if required.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I tell my friends this is a very fantastic website thanks. :-)
    Dissertation Writing